Step 1: PREPARE FILES
- Resize or crop your image file to the desired dimensions.
- Add additional white borders if necessary (for framing or handling, etc.).
- Save your file at the highest possible quality such as RGB TIFF. Make sure the file is flattened (no layers).
- Replace personalized or automated file names with your initials (e.g. MJ for Mark James), output dimensions (in inches or millimeters), paper type, and a sequential number (if there are several files of the same size) as well as quantity if more than one copy is needed, for example:
or, if the size can be measured in full inches, files can be named as follows:
- If the files are not named properly, there may be a delay in the processing of the order.
Step 2: UPLOAD FILES
- Click on the “UPLOAD FILES” tab on our homepage and you will be directed to our WeTransfer private channel.
- Add files and fill in the message box with your instructions (pick up date, address if delivery is required) and contact information (make sure your email address and phone number are correct).
- Two email confirmations from WeTransfer will be sent to you, one to confirm your successful upload and another one after we download. If you do not receive an email confirmation from WeTransfer (e.g. "Your files were sent successfully..."), contact us immediately to confirm if we have received the files.
- You can also use your own file sharing service (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc), simply email us the download link for your file.
Step 3: ADVANCED PAYMENT
- An invoice with delivery charges if applicable will be sent to you after we check the output file.
- Cash payment can be made at one of the Bank of China tellers or BOC ATM deposit machines. The dollar amount can be round up to the nearest hundred dollars and you will be reimbursed with the difference upon order collection.
- For online transfer, our FPS ID is 5839527; our Bank of China Account Name is “HKI Gallery”, and the Account number is 012-899-0-006546-1.
- You are welcome to pay with a credit card but there is a 5% processing fee.
- A soft copy of the payment receipt must be sent to us before we can proceed with your order.
Step 4: TURNAROUND
- The production time for a regular order is usually 2-3 business days, after payment confirmation.
- Extra time will be needed for orders of small prints, on special paper or if spraying, mounting, or framing is required.
- An email notification will be sent to you when the order is ready for pick up.
- 24-hour Express Service on business days is available with a 30% order surcharge, over Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays a 50% surcharge, and is subject to special arrangement.
Step 5: PICK UP / PAID DELIVERY
- Pick up your order from our Wanchai studio during business hours (Tuesday thru Saturday, 12 pm – 7 pm, except public holidays). An after-hour appointment can be scheduled in advance, subject to our staff availability.
- You can arrange S.F. Express to pick up small print orders if you are personally unavailable. We will pack it securely but under no circumstances shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages during transportation. Packing surcharge is $50.
- We usually charge $200 for delivery of framed artwork (will fit in a moving van) to locations on Hong Kong Island, $300 the Kowloon Peninsula and $350 New Territories.
- Oversized artwork or remote delivery locations need to be quoted separately.
- Walkup surcharge is $100 per floor, which shall be paid to the delivery staff directly.
- Orders or originals not picked up 6 months after the invoice date will be disposed of unless other arrangements are made.
If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.