Step 1: PREPARE FILES
- Resize or crop your image file to the desired dimensions.
- Add additional white borders if necessary (for framing, etc.).
- Save your file at the highest possible quality such as RGB TIFF. Make sure the file is flattened (no layers).
- Name your file with output dimensions (round up to the next inch) and paper type, e.g. 16x20_ArchivalTextured_a, 16x20_ArchivalTextured b, 16x20_ArchivalTextured_c, etc.
Step 2: UPLOAD FILES
- Click on the “UPLOAD FILES” tap on our homepage and you will be directed to our WeTransfer private channel.
- Add file(s) and fill in the message box with your instructions and contact information (make sure your email address and phone number are correct).
- You will receive two email confirmations from WeTransfer, one after your upload is complete, and another one after we download your files. Please check your Spam folder if you don’t receive the WeTransfer emails.
- You can also use your own file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, etc.), simply email us the download link for your file.
Step 3: ADVANCED PAYMENT
- An invoice will be sent to you after we check the output file.
- Cash payment can be made at one of the Bank of China tellers, Jetco ATM deposit machines, or by online bank transfer. Our account number at Bank of China is 012-899-0-006546-1, and Account Name is "HKI Gallery".
- If make an ATM cash deposit, you can round up the payment to the nearest hundred dollars and get reimbursed when you pick up the order.
- Email us a picture of the payment slip or online bank transfer receipt.
Step 4: TURNAROUND
- The production time for a regular order is usually 2-3 business days, after payment confirmation.
- Extra time will be needed for orders of small prints, on special paper or require spraying, mounting, or framing.
- You will receive an email notification when the order is ready for pick up from our Wanchai office.
- Express Service (same day or within 24 hours if possible) is available with a 30% order surcharge and is subject to special arrangement.
Step 5: PICK UP
- You can pick up your order during our business hours (Monday thru Friday, 10 am – 6 pm), however, please call before you visit. An after-hours or weekend appointment can be scheduled in advance, subject to our staff availability.
- Delivery is not included in our prices. Shipping charges will be paid by the receiver and collected on delivery by S.F. Express. However, we do impose a packing and handling fee of $30 on small order for local shipment, and $50 or more for international shipment.
- For large job delivery, we usually charge $200 for locations on Hong Kong Island, $250 for Kowloon and $300 for the New Territories (not including Lantau and outlying islands).
If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.